Verdi Property Management is a registered and licensed rooming house operator as required under the Rooming House Operators Act 2016. We provide Rooming House management services in compliance with the residential tenancies act 1997 and Rooming House Operator guidelines set out by Consumer Affairs Victoria.
As a registered Rooming House Operator (RHO) we ensure your properties meet the existing minimum standards and additional minimum standards that came into force in 2013. Rooming Houses in Victoria are regulated by multiple government Acts and Regulations. Therefore, it is important to have your property managed by licensed professionals with experience in class 1b and class 3 Buildings.
Our Rooming House Management Services include:
- Finding and securing suitable residents for the property
- Collection of rent
- Ensuring compliance with the Residential Tenancies Act
- Managing tenancy disputes
- Attending local council inspections for the health department and building department as required
- Attending inspections by Consumer Affairs Victoria
- Ensuring ongoing compliance with minimum standards,
- Regular maintenance inspections
- Record keeping of Essential Safety Measures as required